About our printed rope handle bags
Matt laminated paper bags hot foil – 25 x 33 cm – printed with your business name and logo! Choose to have your logo printed on one side – add printed tissue paper as well!
Please be aware that matt bags can be prone to scratching.
How are paper bags hot foil printed?
Your bags will be skillfully hand printed in-house using our hot foil machine.
Your logo/text is printed onto the side of the bag in a single colour, for best results we print clear text or images – this helps ensure you have a professional crisp image.
Match your bags with your brand; choose from 12 standard colours of foil, or we can source an extensive range of foil colours so if there’s a colour you can’t find please get in touch!
For a contemporary look you can have an embossed finish without foil (blind print).
We’ve sourced the very best quality 190gsm art paper bags so that your logo will proudly stand out!
Finished with matching soft cotton style handles these really are an affordable luxury and look even better when using our silver tissue paper.
Each bag has a reinforced base and top, so are fantastic for heavy items and promo materials. Their reusability means they are ideal bags for promotions and branding: your printed message will be seen over and over again.
Are you an advertising agency or design agency?
Send us your client’s signed off artwork, with positioning information and any other instructions, to email@example.com. We will prepare a pdf proof showing image and positioning for your approval before print. (check Artwork tab to right).
Our paper manufacturer is certified to ISO 14001 – Environment and Paper to Environmental Certification PEFC.
Foil stamping is eco-friendly and you should have no concerns about any negative long-term effects that your designs will have on the environment.
- Foil printing is a totally dry, solvent free process.
- Paper & board that has been foil stamped can be recycled.
- Independent studies were conducted to determine the biodegradability and the recyclability of foil stamped paper.
- Foil has no visible effects in slowing down the rate of biodegradation of the paper & board.
- Foil also does not affect the repulpability of the paper substrate. A study carried out by FSEA/PIRA has found that the foil, like ink, can be successfully removed by the flotation de-inking process with no particles remaining once the paper was re-pulped.
Found a cheaper deal elsewhere? We won’t be outdone on price and are happy to match any like for like quote, please get in touch.
If you are colour matching, size or quality checking we encourage you to order a sample.
To order a printed sample, please refer to the price list on our printed samples page.
If you require a plain sample, please get in touch with us:
- Order a plain sample online
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 01903 202 333
- Click on the button and live chat with one of our Customer Service Advisors
We charge a nominal fee plus a small fee for next working day delivery via courier. We will refund your samples when you order from us.