Blue vest bags made from recycled materials, supplied in two standard sizes, they offer high quality and environmentally friendly credentials.
These bags are very popular with greengrocers and farm shops!
What are they made from?
- Recycled mid-density polythene
Made using a coloured masterbatch, due to the nature of these bags colour may slightly vary.
What's the spec of the bag?
- Semi-opaque colour
- Smooth, unembossed finish
- Gusseted sides and a sealed base
- Strong folded plastic handles
How do you measure a recycled vest bag?
The measurements of our recycled vest bags can be a bit confusing - take an example of our 12 x 18 x 24" size bag.
The first measurement 12" refers to the width of the bag not including the side gussets.
The second measurement 18" is the width 12" plus the width of the side gussets 6" - making 18".
Finally the third measurement 24" is the height of the bag from the base to the top of the handle!
All orders over £60 ex vat are sent free of charge.
Order today before 4:30pm for delivery the next working day.
Your bags will be sent via a 'signed for' courier service that's completely trackable. We can even send you email and text updates surrounding your delivery, you'll be given an hour delivery slot so no waiting around all day for the order to arrive!
- Made from recycled materials!
- Sealed base
- Robust Handles
- Recycled vest bags in blue, from 23 to 27 micron thick. Environmentally friendly!
- Perfect for Medium food and drink items such as fruit and vegetables. Ideal for greengrocers, butchers, bakers, takeaways and market stalls.