About our printed shoulder boxes
Our printed luxury bangle shoulder boxes are coloured inside and out with a trim, and is complete with a soft black velvet style insert backed by foam – ideal for presentation, gifts and fastening pieces of jewellery to. For larger boxes see our printed white gift boxes.
How are my gift boxes printed?
Your boxes will be skillfully hand printed in-house using our hot foil machine.
Your logo/text is printed onto the lid of the box in a single colour, for best results we print clear text or images – this helps ensure you have a professional crisp image.
Can I choose what colour my logo is?
Match your boxes with your brand; choose from 13 standard colours of foil, or we can source an extensive range of foil colours so if there’s a colour you can’t find please get in touch!
For a contemporary look you can have an embossed finish without foil (blind print).
Our boxes are produced using greyboard which is made from a mix of recycled and waste paper and is 100% Recyclable.
The outer wrap paper is recyclable and where possible the paper is sourced from FSC certified suppliers.
Foil stamping is eco-friendly and you should have no concerns about any negative long-term effects that your designs will have on the environment.
- Foil printing is a totally dry, solvent free process
- Paper & board that has been foil stamped can be recycled
- Independent studies were conducted to determine the biodegradability and the recyclability of foil stamped paper
- Foil has no visible effects in slowing down the rate of biodegradation of the paper & board
- Foil also does not affect the repulpability of the paper substrate. A study carried out by FSEA/PIRA has found that the foil, like ink, can be successfully removed by the flotation de-inking process with no particles remaining once the paper was re-pulped.