Everything you need to know about ring gift boxes
Welcome to our beautiful ring gift boxes page, here is everything you need to know about our boxes but if you do have any further questions then please get in touch. These boxes measure 52 x 52 x 40 mm and they come as a three-piece set: lid, base and removable insert. The inserts are lovely, they have a sponge back with a black velvet top (which looks really luxurious). The insert has a cut in the middle to place rings in. This means that your jewellery will remain securely in place whether that be during delivery to a customer or on display in-store, you can feel confident that they will stay secure in the insert. Not just for rings, these boxes are often used for stud earrings and bracelet charms too.
We understand that you want your products to look as attractive as possible, that’s why we have produced these boxes using the best quality 120gsm non-laminated paper. The body of the box is made from 900gsm card, this makes them really sturdy, so whether you’re a shop selling jewellery or a craftsperson making it to sell direct to your customer you will not be disappointed at the quality of these boxes.
If you are looking for a way to display your rings then these boxes are fabulous, they look great as part of a display and photograph beautifully for your website or social media channels. By photographing your rings inside the box your potential customers can see exactly how your items are packaged which will really add value to their purchase.
Ways you can make your boxes even more attractive
If you are trying to find ways to make your packaging stand out on your website then we can help you with that too.
Have you considered printing your ring boxes? It is a really cost-effective way to ensure the person receiving the item can see where the jewellery is from and therefore where to buy more! We have been printing packaging for years and would love to talk to you regarding having your boxes printed! Please use the ‘Get it printed’ button at the top of the page to find out more.
- Ribbon. We can offer a number of colours and widths of ribbon. You could tie a slim neat bow or if you prefer you could create a really exaggerated oversized one. We offer ribbon printed with your business name, so if you don’t have the budget to print your boxes then this is an affordable alternative that will personalise your packaging.
- Organza gift bags. These are a lovely way to package your boxes, they are sheer which means the customer can see what’s inside the bag and pull together with gorgeous satin ribbons, these can be purchased in a number of colours.
- Rope handle bags. If you are selling through a retail shop then these are a great and very luxurious bag to send your customer home with, perfect if they are purchasing an engagement or wedding ring.
- Tissue paper. If you sell online then why not fill the outer despatch box with shredded tissue paper for extra protection and burst of colour.
- Printed labels. Seal your gift bags and dispatch packaging with personalised labels. They offer a secure closure and look great printed with your logo!
If you are looking for a partner who can offer wholesale quantities then look no further, we can help. Give us a call or email to discuss your requirements and we can go through our potential prices with you!
Our ring boxes are manufactured from 900gsm card with a 120gsm (non-laminated) paper wrap. They are strong and rigid.
We take quality seriously because we want relationships that last, that’s why we have a trained team of people who quality check the stock upon its arrival at our warehouse. To ensure your boxes stay perfect after purchase, it is really important to store them in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
These boxes are produced using greyboard (a mix of recycled and waste paper), the paper is sourced from FSC certified suppliers where possible. Please note although the box itself is 100% recyclable the insert is not. We are always looking for ways to improve our ‘friendliness’ to the environment so in time hope the insert will be recyclable, until that time we encourage you to find creative ways to reuse the inserts.
We know packaging is an exciting yet critical aspect of your business as it represents your brand and encases your product, so it is very important to get it right. You can order a sample of our products to check all aspects are correct before placing a full order. To order a sample, please visit our 'Plain Sample Product' page to order the item you would like. We charge a nominal fee of £4.25 (inc VAT) to cover shipping costs (for Mainland UK only). The cost of your sample may be refunded on subsequent orders over £20.00 (your code will be sent separately via email, please get in touch if you do not receive your code).