Blue striped paper counter bags are a popular colour for gift shops, haberdashers and stationers.
Are they food safe?
Yes, suitable for indirect contact with dry foods. Perfect for sweeties!
Quality and spec
Our counter bags are manufactured in the UK, they are made from good quality 38 gsm paper and have a machine glazed finish making them smooth to the touch.
How are the products packaged?
They will be delivered to you shrink wrapped and already strung in packs of 100.
The Blue Striped Counter Bags are Eco Friendly too!
Click here to find proof of the food safe status of these bags.
- Produced in Great Britain, so they have a low transport footprint.
- The paper is made from managed forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- The paper is made to the standards of the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO),
- ISO 9001 for Quality and ISO 14001 for Environment.
- The bags are made from recyclable paper, with biodegradability to the European Standard EN 13432.