APL’s Shredded Paper – ZigglePack
If you are looking for protective packaging to fill gift boxes, hampers, gift bags, cello wrap or mailing boxes our shredded paper is perfect.
Enhance your sales with a gift wrap service
This decorative paper can be used to enhance any product, making the perfect addition to any gift wrap service.
If you have an attractive gift wrapping service you may even be able to charge your customers more for this service helping to lift your sales figures.
Shredded paper can also be used to dress photographs for your website/social media, to add interest to window displays or even for use at weddings for table decorations, it adds a texture to any visual display.
Use to pad deliveries
Shredded paper is ideal for adding padding to your sales to make the content of any gift package a little safer and less likely to break during transit to the customer or their home.
A range of colours
You can choose from; black, gold, natural and red shredded paper, or you could choose to purchase a number of colours and mix them together to create a really unique look.
- Black shredded paper is ideal for a classic look or during the winter months for window displays.
- Natural shredded is an all round great choice for any time of year or compliment any branding colouring/packaging
- Red shredded paper is a popular choice during Valentines and Christmas
Eco friendly solution
Our shredded paper is made from 80gsm paper and is 100% recyclable and degradable.
It is manufactured here in the UK and we stocked in our Sussex warehouse, making it available for next working day delivery.
How much to order
We supply this shredded paper in 100g packs.
To help you better understand how much shredded paper you will need we have to put together some basic information.
How much shredded paper do I need for my gift boxes? We have based our shredded paper guide on our A4 gift boxes as these two items are often used together.
- We supply our shredded paper in 2kg bails.
- 1kg of shredded paper would fill around 15 to 20 A4 size gift boxes (used generously).
- 2kg bail of shredded paper can be used to fill 50 boxes (when used a little more sparingly).
Please note shredded paper quantities are used differently by each customer, therefore this information is a very rough guide to what may be possible with the bail sizes that we supply.
To make sure your shredded paper arrives in tip-top condition it is packed in a recyclable cardboard box.
How many kg do i need?
We estimate that 1 Kg of Shredded paper Represents a volume of 20000 cm3.
If you aim to fill up our boxes with 50% Shredded paper you can spread out the volume of 1kg shred to 40000 cm3
Please find below a helpful guide on how to calculate how many kgs you need based on the above assumption.
- First you need to find out the volume of your box. To do this times the Length x width x height together. You can use this handy online calculator if you prefer.
- Divide the Volume of your Box by 40000 to know how many grams you need per Box.
- Multiply by the number of Box of your order to get the quantity in Kg.
- I have a box with those dimensions: 18 x 10 x 12 cm. My volume is 18 x 10 x 12 = 2160 cm3.
- How many grams i need per box = 2160 / 40000 = 0.054 Kg = 54 Grams / per Box
- I want to buy 1000 Box. 1000 x 0.054 = 54 Kg. I need to order 54 Kg of Shredded paper to fill up 1000 Boxes at 50%.
We know packaging is an exciting yet critical aspect of your business as it represents your brand and encases your product, so it is very important to get it right. Please order samples of our products to check all aspects are correct for you before placing a full order. To order a sample, please visit our 'Plain Sample Product' page, in the Help Centre, to order the item you would like. We charge a nominal fee of £4.94 (inc VAT) to cover shipping costs.