About our twist handle bags
Paper bottle bags with twisted handles, 14 cm wide. These twisted handle paper carrier bags are also known as SOS and Kraft paper carrier bags and have a ribbed and glazed finish to the paper.
The paper bags have a twisted paper handle glued to the inside of the bag and all have a base and sides for extra carrying capacity.
They are manufactured from bleached kraft paper and are 100% recyclable.
Paper thickness/weight is measured in GSM (gram per square metre), the gsm of the bag varies depending on the size:
- 14w x 21h x 7b cm – 90gsm – A6
- 14w x 39h x 8b cm – 90gsm – BOTTLE BAG
- 18w x 24h x 8b cm – 90 gsm – A5
- 22w x 28h x 10b cm – 90 gsm – A5
- 26w x 34h x 12b cm – 100 gsm – A4
- 35w x 31h x 12b cm – 100 gsm – A4
- 32w x 41h x 12b cm – 100 gsm – A4
- 45w x 48h x 17b cm – 110 gsm – A3
Quality and price
We go straight to the manufacturer so you can be confident that we will supply you with a consistent product that is amazing value and quality controlled.
These bags are made for us in Europe by a partner manufacturer we have used for almost 10 years.
Each delivery is quality checked in our Worthing warehouse.
If you have a “like for like” price from a competitor please get in touch as we like to price match if we can!
Our paper carrier bags are European Parliament and Council certified, which means they are Food Safe. Perfect for Patisseries!
We at APL are serious about providing high-quality bags and protecting the environment, so:
- Made by FSC certified manufacturers
- All the paper is forested from sustainable European sources, including Scandinavia, France, and Austria
- They are 100% recyclable
- Any waste from the production process of the paper bags is recycled
We know packaging is an exciting yet critical aspect of your business as it represents your brand and encases your product, so it is very important to get it right. You can order a sample of our products to check all aspects are correct before placing a full order. To order a sample, please visit our 'Plain Sample Product' page to order the item you would like. We charge a nominal fee of £4.25 (inc VAT) to cover shipping costs (for Mainland UK only). The cost of your sample may be refunded on subsequent orders over £20.00 (your code will be sent separately via email, please get in touch if you do not receive your code).